5.15.2008

Meredith + Scott

Meredith and Scott were married on 4.5.2008 at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church and the reception was held at the Marietta Conference Center. Here’s a little more about the wedding from Aaron and Callie:

She was the greatest bride- so chill and fun- great personality. They had Flavor Band play at the reception and they were awesome! They knew how to keep the crowd going- that was probably the most people dancing at any wedding I've been too. I looked up at some point and noticed people dancing outside on the porch! The bride came up to me and said "I am having SO much fun!" During one of the band breaks the groomsmen wound up behind the microphones-it was so hilarious! The groom's cake was very special to them. It was of a lighthouse- where they got engaged.

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!


















No comments: