5.06.2008

Meghan + Justin

We were so excited when we got the call that Meghan and Justin were engaged. Their wedding is the third wedding we've done for the Moore family. (Danielle and Lee Copeland were the first and Melinda and Cass Moore were the second.) And can I say how fabulous this family is?! We need them to have more relatives so we can keep shooting weddings for them!

Meghan and Justin were married on 3.29.2008 at Madison Oaks Inn and Gardens in Madison, Georgia. A.ma.zing. That's all I have to say. The location, the people, the weather... well... maybe not the weather! The ceremony AND reception were scheduled to take place outside but the weather almost didn't cooperate. It poured for about 30 minutes right before the ceremony. Meghan kept her cool and when the rain stopped, they headed off to get married. The rain started back up again once everyone was under the tent for the reception. Lucky! :) I also convinced Meghan to lay on a rock wall that surrounds the property. I'm glad she trusted me because the pictures turned out great!

Here are some of our favorites. Enjoy!

Slideshow































3 comments:

Melinda Williams Moore said...

I am completely unsurprised that these are incredible! As usual, you guys did a fantastic job, and I love the pictures. Thanks for joining us for a late night snack at the Waffle House.

Danielle said...

Another great wedding - you guys ROCK! xoxo Danielle

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your work! Gorgeous images!