7.30.2007

Merrie Beth + Ruben

Ok... so I know I've been slacking but we've been really busy trying to get everyone's pictures edited! :) I'm going back a few weeks with these next few blogs so forgive me...

Merrie Beth and I went to school together way back in the day. In fact, we were in the same 5th grade "Program Challenge" class where her dad (an architect) taught us how to make our own blueprints. That's pretty much the only thing I remember from 5th grade. :)

Merrie Beth and Ruben were married 6.9.2007 at Magnolia Hall in Social Circle. This was the first time we had ever done a wedding at this venue and I'm really glad we got the chance! Beautiful house with beautiful gardens made it very easy to find good places for photos. Merrie Beth is so much fun and it really comes out in the pictures. She didn't stop smiling all day!

I'm really glad I got the chance to photograph such an old friend's wedding. Merrie Beth and Ruben... thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day!! Here are some of my favorites...
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them! I've gone through the box of photos so many times, I don't know how to choose. Thanks for a great job - and such a fun day!