10.11.2007

Marcia + Scott

My, my, my... how time has flown. To my dedicated blog stalkers... I'm so sorry I haven't been providing you with your daily 35 Atlanta fix. I promise to be better about it!

In other news, we've moved! That was a pain that took up about 2 weeks. You never know how much stuff you have until you have to move it all! We're booking up SUPER fast for next year. We're really excited about all the cool places and fun people we get to shoot next year.

Anyway, enough about us. Here's what you came here for!

Marcia + Scott
We met Marcia and Scott when our associate team, Larry and Jessica, got married. Scott was one of the groomsmen at their wedding. In fact, all of Larry's groomsmen were also Scott's groomsmen! It was fun seeing everyone again! Marcia and Scott were married at The Whitlock Inn near Marietta Square on 8.18.2007. (Wow, I'm really behind!)




















No comments: