7.30.2007

Amanda + Jeff

Amanda and Jeff got married 6.16.2007 at Chateau Elan. I love weddings at Chateau Elan! Unfortunately, the vines were pretty bare because of the weather... but that didn't stop us from using them! The flowers at their wedding were AMAZING. They really decorated the atrium so beautifully. I had to add a few extra than I normally do just so you could see the flowers.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love bulldogs. (Not because of UGA... I didn't go there :) While we were doing the photos of Amanda and Jeff after the ceremony it came up in conversation that when they got back from their honeymoon they were adopting a child... a little baby girl bulldog named Lucy. I made them promise they would bring her to our meeting when we gave back their pictures... and they did! So the last photo I added because I Love Lucy. :)

Enjoy!
















And what's a wedding without the Thriller dance... really? :)


No comments: